Wedding in Slovenia at the Pule Estate
Wedding in SloveniaThe Pule Estate is a luxurious Slovenian homestead and perfect choice for those desiring only the best. Your wedding will be a remarkable unique experience in the embrace, of magnificent nature and peace, in a place where the superior level of services and exquisite cuisine walk hand in hand.
The Pule Estate is a luxurious, traditional Slovenian homestead, located only one hour's drive from Ljubljana and Zagreb. The 17th century estate has been entirely renovated, preserving its original form and soul. There is a farmhouse, an apiary, a hay-rack and five farm buildings: a barn and a shed, hayloft and stables, a pigsty, workshop and granary. There are also nine exclusive wooden houses, set in idyllic and peaceful natural surroundings. The houses perfectly join traditional and modern into ultimate comfort. This is a perfect place to relax and set your dreams free. The fragrant birch firewood in an open fireplace will rock you to sleep between heaven and earth, where you have all the time in the world.
An individual approach, only one wedding per day, excellent cuisine and beautiful natural surroundings will make yours a dreamlike wedding. Walk the long red carpet, laid over the green meadow, to the beautifully decorated venue. Your wows will be accompanied by the song of birds or a musician if you should prefer one.
The Pule Estate offers official civil and symbolic weddings. If you decide for a symbolic wedding, no documents are required, and the couple receives a symbolic wedding certificate. For civil weddings, the ceremony will be performed by the registrar, and the couple will receive the official wedding certificate.
The wedding ceremony at the Pule Estate can be intimate, shared only by the couple, or for a larger party. There is also the possibility of exclusively reserving the entire Estate for the wedding guests and the newlyweds.
WEDDING IN SLOVENIA PULE ESTATE PACKAGES
BASIC WEDDING PACKAGE (mandatory)
The package includes:
- The cost of registrar’s services for weddings held Monday to Saturday
- The cost of a wedding certificate issued on the international form (Vienna, Paris or Hague Convention)
- The cost of an official translator present at the civil office and during the wedding ceremony
- The cost of the translation of up to 5 documents into Slovenian
- Transfer to the civil office day before the wedding for the formalities
- Provision of experienced wedding coordinators (Divine Travel and the wedding venue)
- 2 nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis in a junior suite
- Hairdresser and make up for the bride,
- Carriage to the wedding venue for the couple,
- Cocktail reception before the wedding,
- Sparkling wine after the ceremony and a glass of sparkling wine for the toast,
- Wedding cake for two,
- Wedding dinner with 4 courses,
- Wedding breakfast,
- Unlimited spa visits for the couple,
- Services of two witnesses if necessary.
- Wedding bouquet
- Arch of flowers
We can customize the package to meet all of the couple’s wishesand requirements.
At least 5 weeks prior to the wedding date, when the documents are sent, you must also inform us of the time you wish the wedding ceremony to be held at the Pule Estate. The day before the wedding, the couple (and witnesses) will visit the local civil office to arrange the final documentation. An official translator will also be present.
- Copies of relevant pages of both passports showing an identity picture, details of name, date and country of birth, and date of validity of passports. Passports must be currently valid.
- Copies of both birth certificates on the international form or officially translated into Slovenian with an Apostille
- Copies of documents to show that both parties are single – unmarried (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- Any document relating to a previous divorce, a termination of a prior marriage by death or a change of name (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- A letter from both parties attesting that they want to get married in Slovenia on the chosen date. This document should bear the current permanent address of each party and their professions
- All documents except for copies of the passport must be officially translated into Slovenian equipped with an Apostille. A sworn translator must certify the translation
Documents should not be more than 6 months old.
WEDDING IN SLOVENIA AT THE PULE ESTATE
Nine exclusive wooden houses
All suites are superbly furnished. Select natural materials and unique design give each house a personal touch. Each suite is equipped with a satellite television, telephone, Internet connection, mini bar, shower and hair dryer.
The fireplace gives a cosy feeling and is always fully-stocked with fragrant wood. Each suite holds a sweet surprise and bathrobes for long delightful mornings and relaxing evenings.
Suite – duplex (68 m2), can accommodate 4 guests.
Junior Suite (45 m2, 46 m2), can accommodate 1 or 2 guests.