Wedding in Slovenia at the Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož
Wedding at the Kempinski Palace in Portorož will make all your wishes come true. The level of luxurious services is exquisite and absolutely second to none.
Wedding in Slovenia at the Kempinski Palace Portorož
The Kempinski Palace hotel in Portorož is a luxury hotel at the Slovenian coast. It is situated in the centre of the seaside resort town of Portorož which has a mild Mediterranean climate and hundreds of years of wellness tourism.
The Kempinski Palace in Portorož will make all your wishes come true. The level of luxurious services is exquisite and absolutely second to none.
The hotel has a linked internal and external pool, spa, fitness area and its own exclusive beach, the Medusa, which is a mere 150 m from the hotel.
Immerse yourself in total luxury.
Piran, the jewel of the Slovenian coast, is just around the corner.
WEDDING IN SLOVENIA, THE HOTEL KEMPINSKI PALACE PORTOROŽ WEDDING PACKAGE
KEMPINSKI WEDDING PACKAGE (mandatory)
The package includes:
- The cost of registrar’s services for civil weddings
- The cost of a wedding certificate issued on the international form (Vienna, Paris or Hague Convention)
- Cost of an official translator present at the civil office and during the wedding ceremony
- Provision of experienced wedding coordinators (Divine Travel and the wedding venue)
- Representative from our office during the ceremony
- The cost of the translation of up to 5 documents into Slovenian
- 2 nights with breakfast in superior double room with a view of the sea
- Bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for groom
- Bottle of champagne
- Extra night(s) at the Kempinski Palace Portorož
We can customize the package to meet all of the couple’s wishesand requirements.
- Copies of relevant pages of both passports showing an identity picture, details of name, date and country of birth, and date of validity of passports. Passports must be currently valid.
- Copies of both birth certificates on the international form or officially translated into Slovenian with an Apostille
- Copies of documents to show that both parties are single – unmarried (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- Any document relating to a previous divorce, a termination of a prior marriage by death or a change of name (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- A letter from both parties attesting that they want to get married in Slovenia on the chosen date. This document should bear the current permanent address of each party and their professions
- All documents except for copies of the passport must be officially translated into Slovenian equipped with an Apostille. A sworn translator must certify the translation
You will spend some time in the luxurious rooms of the hotel, but you will remember them forever.
Rooms have all the modern luxuries.
Kempinski Palace Portorož offers:
- Superior double rooms with a view of the park or view of the sea.
- Luxurious double rooms with a view of the park or view of the sea.
- Heavenly suites