Wedding in Slovenia at the Alma Vista, Goriška Brda
An unforgettable wedding on the pool terrace of the dreamy Vila Alma Vista in the very heart of the Goriška Brda wine region.
At least 5 weeks prior to the wedding date, when the documents are sent, you must also inform us of the time you wish the wedding ceremony to be held at the Alma Vista. The day before the wedding, the couple (and witnesses) will visit the local civil office to arrange the final documentation. An official translator will also be present.
- Copies of relevant pages of both passports showing an identity picture, details of name, date and country of birth, and date of validity of passports. Passports must be currently valid.
- Copies of both birth certificates on the international form or officially translated into Slovenian with an Apostille
- Copies of documents to show that both parties are single – unmarried (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- Any document relating to a previous divorce, a termination of a prior marriage by death or a change of name (translated into Slovenian with an Apostille)
- A letter from both parties attesting that they want to get married in Slovenia on the chosen date. This document should bear the current permanent address of each party and their professions
- All documents except for copies of the passport must be officially translated into Slovenian equipped with an Apostille. A sworn translator must certify the translation
Documents should not be more than 6 months old.