In the center of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, you can unwind in the comfort of a small café, serving many different flavors of coffee and tea, French pastry, and assorted sweets.
Wake up in the morning to the aroma of different kinds of teas\ from all over the world. Just a descent down the stairs separates you from the cafe, where you are provided with a hearty and delicious breakfast. There are plenty of activities to choose from: a walk around park Tivoli or a stroll in the center of town, overflowing with stores, cafes, restaurants and pubs. In the night, all year round, the city comes alive with live music and performances.
A few select nightclubs:
- Metelkova city (exhibitions, concerts, night club and themed parties)
- Top Eat & Party (different music genre every night from Wednesday till Saturday)
- Bachus club (a restaurant during the day, a night club with many DJs during the night)
- K4 (open from September till June, urban music genre)
Restaurants with nighttime events:
- Joe Peña's (a Mexican restaurant that entertains adult party-goers with an extensive list of cocktails during the night)
- As ( a fine-dining restaurant with a nightclub)
Before ending the night in one of the many nightclubs, take a walk down the riverbanks of Ljubljanica. There are numerous pubs and restaurants just perfect for an early drink or dinner with your company.
Suites can accommodate two persons or a larger group and can be rented either for a longer or a shorter stay. They are air-conditioned with cable TV, a telephone line, internet, a mini bar, and a hairdryer. There is a large living room, a separate bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a foyer.
Upon early request, free parking is provided in the inner courtyard.